ES2007S - Professional Communications
♠ I guess it's goodbye? -an ending brings about new beginning-
8:23 AM @ Monday, November 15, 2010 @ Elgin
Is this the end? Time sure flies (as the saying would go, when you are having fun), and true enough, 13 weeks has passed. This course is officially over with this "final" blog post. Nevertheless, every ending brings about a new beginning (for us students, it would be the 'start' of exams). Well, that is one gloomy picture....

Now, on a lighter note... this course has been really enjoyable (and no... Brad didn't pay me to say this). Despite taking this module with a group of friends, to say that I have not made friends with the rest of the class, I would be lying and this course would be a failure. After all, we are to "communicate effectively". Learning new things on a first hand experience and open discussion is something that is unique in this module, as this is not often available in the Singaporean education system (sad to say!).

I have joined this course hoping to learn new skills, be a better, more effective and more confident (which I feel I really lack), and without really thinking about the grades. Of course, the grades are an additional incentives, after while, we are part of the education system which grades matter, but I always feel that learning is more important, so to a certain extent I wouldn't bother much about grades. In fact, this mindset often helped me to appreciate knowledge better.

Now that this is the official "final" blog post, I think it's farewell, to a great class of fun sharing, interesting styles and effective learning. I believe each of us have learnt something, and is one step closer to our success as we define it. All the best to fellow classmates. Till we meet again! -

10 comments .